- tabbed browsing in current window
- built-in popups blocker
- built-in integrated search (Google, Yahoo, etc)
- cross platforms (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X,..)
- better security and privacy
Personally..I use Firefox 1.5 because :
- its help support is available offline..
- it’s support for W3C standards
- its web developer extension is great
- it’s 2 lines (includes tabs..) customization toolbar with an easy drag and drop..no wasting spaces (see pics below..)
- its open source software..community power
I also use Opera 8.51, because :
- its “The Fastest Browser on Earth” off course (both rendering and start-up time..)..
- its free now..no banner too..since 8.5
- its small screen mode (shift+F11)..they have Opera for mobile devices too..
- its better zoom tool..
- it’s so many integrated features..email client, chat client, contact manager, newsfeed aggregator, newsreader..(not yet try all of them..or maybe I don’t need that many..)
- it needs smaller resources of memory (with all the features..)
And I use all of them..especially to check the preview of my blog..Firefox 1.5 for blogging..Opera 8.51 for small screen checking..Internet Explorer 6.0 for other preview checking (it has a lot of user..still..please switch to “not IE”..)..just get all their good features..please give me your feedback..